Good day to you!
There are two reasons for SD memory card errors: program errors of Android operating system or hardware errors (errors of the SD card itself). After having recovered your SD card, (article: SD Card Recovery: how to fix damaged SD Card), be sure to check it for errors before inserting it back in your phone.
SD cards testing by the means of Windows (instruction):
1. Insert an SD card in card reader and connect it to USB-connector of your computer, you will see it in Windows Explorer like an ordinary disk:
2. Click your SD card with the right mouse button and select “Properties” in the menu:
3. In an opened window, proceed to “Tools” tab and press “Check now” button:
4. In a new window, tick “Automatically fix file system errors” and “Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors”, then click “Start” button:
5. SD card checking may take several minutes, after that you will see a window, containing a report:
There are no errors in our case. If there will be any – they will be mentioned in the report.
Windows will attempt to fix all the found errors, but if there are any errors of sectors, it’s worth considering buying a new SD card, they are very cheap nowadays.
Please note: Successful Windows checking doesn’t always guarantee that the card operates normally and won’t break down any time soon. It’s recommended to check it with h2testw program (article: (not available))
If you have left any questions – ask them!