It’s very simple to create a bootable flash-drive! There are plenty of instructions all over the Internet, how to make a flash-drive bootable, but I will describe the easiest option for you. This is a universally applicable instruction; you can use it to create a bootable flash-drive for Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 (we have the instruction as well (Temporarily unavailable)). Well, let’s get down...
How to create a bootable USB flash-drive:
1. The first thing you should do is to find a high quality Windows distro (of any version). ThePirateBay offers a great variety of distros, choose the one you need and download it. Usually, Windows distros are packed in ISO container, so to make things easier it’s advisable to download this very container. You shouldn’t necessarily take a distro from the torrent; you can simply insert the Windows disk and use it to create a bootable flash-drive.
2. Now, you are to download a special program, which will make a bootable flash-drive for you. I recommend WinSetupFromUsb (download) – the program is very convenient, simple, small and requires no installation on your PC.
3. Then, you need to get ready the distro. If you have the Windows disk – just insert it into CD-drive. If you have downloaded ISO from the torrent, unpack this ISO in any folder that is convenient for you. ISO can be unpacked, using any kind of archiver (zip, 7z).
4. Unpack the downloaded archive with WinSetupFromUsb program and run exe file. You will see the following:
First of all, select your flash-drive from the list above. If you have inserted a single flash-drive, you won’t have to select anything; the one flash-drive shown will be yours. Tick “Auto format it with FBinst” and choose “NTFS” as the picture shown above. Tick your Windows version, click “…” on the right and select the folder, containing the unpacked ISO (if you use a disk – locate the disk).
5. Click "GO" button and wait, the process make take from 10 minutes up to 1 hour.
6. As soon as the flash-drive is ready, you will the following window:
Your bootable flash-drive is ready! You can use it to install Windows on any other computer!
If you have any more questions or need additional details - ask!
Good luck to you!