It won’t take you long to make adjika, using this recipe (20-30 minutes, excluding boiling time), and the result will surpass all expectations!
To make 5 liters of adjika, you will need the following ingredients:
- Apples – 1 kg;
- Sweet pepper – 1 kg;
- Garlic – 200 g;
- Tomatoes – 3 kg;
- Hot pepper – 7 pods;
Moreover, you will need a meat grinder. If you plan to make a large amount of adjika at once, it’s advisable to use an electric one.
Making delicious tomato adjika sauce
1. Peel garlic and wash the other ingredients. Remove apple cores, hull tomatoes and pepper of stems and seeds, cut the ingredients into pieces, suitable for a meat grinder.
2. Mince the ingredients in a meat grinder and mix in a cooking pot. It’s advisable to use a pot with a heavy bottom.
3. Boil the received mixture for 2-3 hours with intermittent mixing until all the excessive moisture evaporates.
4. 10 minutes prior to the end of cooking add salt to taste and stir (for the amount given, add approximately 1 flat tbsp. of salt).
5. Divide the adjika sauce between jars. If you plan to store adjika for a long period of time – seal it into sterile jars.
If you have questions or need any details - please, ask a question or leave a comment.