The active stage of the cooking process of this apple dessert will take you approximately 20 minutes, and you will get a wonderful result!
To make the dessert you will need:
- 2-3 nice-looking red apples;
- juice of one lemon;
- 3 table spoons of apricot jam (or any other jam to your liking);
- puff unyeasted dough – 250 g.
I recommend using ready-made frozen dough, which can be bought almost in every store. This will make the cooking process much easier and faster.
Let’s make the apple dessert (recipe)
1. Defreeze the dough at room temperature.
2. Get ready a bowl with lemon juice and water. Cut the apples in halves and core them. Then, slice the apple in thin wedges. The thinner they are, the better. Immediately put the ready wedges into the bowl with lemon juice to prevent them from becoming dark:
3. Heat the ready wedges in microwave oven for 3-5 minutes at 600W. This will make them softer and prevent from breaking when being rolled.
4. Roll out the dough, maintaining the rectangular shape of the sheet. Don’t make it too thin; otherwise, it will tear when being rolled. It shouldn’t be too thick either for faster baking. Cut the ready sheet in 5 cm wide and 22 cm long strips.
5. Dilute the jam with two tablespoons of warm water and grease the dough strips with it.
6. Let the apple wedges dry and put them on the dough, lapping the latter wedges over the former:
7. Fold the bottom edge of the dough and carefully make a roll:
8. Immediately put the roses in cake pan, in order not to let them unroll:
9. Bake in oven at 190 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
Have a nice meal!
If you have any questions or need more details - please, ask a question or leave a comment.