Upgrading the android operation system should be done carefully. If your gadget is not one of the quickest, the upgrade may make it even slower or even impossible to work normally at all. Androids should be upgraded maxim once in two years (for flagman variations) or once in a year for the middle class of budget models.
How to upgrade Android (instruction step by step)
Android system features an inbuilt upgrade system, thus it’s very easy for any person.
- Turn on your phone or tablet PC and enter the settings. (All applications-> Settings);
- Scroll the screen to the bottom, we need the menu position «About phone»;
- The first option you’ll see is «System Update», and this is exactly what we need. Apart from this on the screen you can see: the name of the device, its model number and other details;
- In the «System Update» section press the very first key «Check for updates»;
- If there are any upgrades available for your device, you’ll see the information about it and can start updating.
What to do if there are no updates for Android
It can happen so that there are no upgrades for your gadget. For example, you already have the latest version of Android system or the gadget producer hasn’t issued any upgrades. There is nothing bad in this.
You should know and remember that upgrading will not always have a positive impact on work and comfort of use of your device. It often happens on the contrary: gadget starts to work with problems and slowly, or producer adds some uncomfortable interfaces. If you obligatory want something absolutely new – you need to buy a new Android gadget.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our help desk!