Grilled champignons are a very simple and delicious dish. Champignons should be cooked on the cooling coals; therefore, it’s convenient to combine making champignons with other grilled dishes.
Grilled champignons (recipe):
We will need the following products:
1. 500 grams of champignons; you can buy them packed or by weight. 500 is enough for 2-3 people as additional snack.
2. Ingredients for making marinade:
- 50 g. of soy sauce;
- 1 one tablespoon of mayonnaise (it can be heaping spoon);
How to marinate champignons:
1. Mix soy sauce with mayonnaise in a bowl and let it stand for 3-5 minutes.
2. Wash champignons, put them in a bowl and pour the marinade into it; then rub the marinade on the mushrooms carefully (not to break off stipes). Put the bowl into refrigerator for 2 hours and then you can start cooking champignons.
How to grill champignons:
1. Take champignons out of the fridge and spit them:
2. Champignons should be cooked on cooling coals after other dishes are ready. Put the spits on the grill and cook for 12-15 minutes:
You should rotate spits as often as possible, in theory every 5 seconds; otherwise the mushrooms will start to burn.
3. Have a nice meal!
If you have any questions left or need more details - please, ask a question or leave a comment.