You should be careful if you want to update Android on your phone. Updating the Android version on your phone can do it very slowly or buggy. Update phones and tablets on the Android operating system should be only if the device is not older than 2 years.
How to update Android (step by step guide):
The Android operating system has a built-in update system, so it's very easy to update it for any person.
1. Turn your phone or tablet on and go to the Settings (Apps -> Settings):
The icon can be different depending on versions of Android.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and find the menu item "About device":
3. The first menu item - "Software update", click on it. In addition, on the current screen you can see a lot of useful information about your device: the device name, model number, device status and more.
4. In the "Software update" click on the first button - "Update now":
5. If an update is available for your device, you will see information about it, after that you can start the update.
What you need to do before upgrade Android:
The update process takes from 10 minutes to several hours. It depends on the speed of your network connection (The update downloads from the manufacturer's website to your phone or tablet).
What to do if there are no updates for Android:
Updates for your device may be not available.
Probably you have already the latest version of the Android operating system or device manufacturer has not released an update. Nothing wrong with that. Please remember - the update may not have a positive impact on the performance and usability of the device. It is often the opposite: the device starts to slow down, or manufacturer adds unsuitable interfaces.
If you want to have something completely new - you should buy a new Android-powered device.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our help desk!