It’s quite simple to disable the sign-in password in Windows 10 system, further I will provide all the details of this operation. But be careful with it, for afterwards everyone will gain access to your computer. An offense can be committed on your behalf and eventually you will be the guilty one. To avoid any problems, do not disable password entry on your work computer, for unauthorized people have physical access to it. Carry out the operation described below only on your home computer.
How to disable the sign-in password in Windows 10:
1. Click the magnifier next to “Start” button and type “netplwiz” in the search bar, then, press Enter button:
2. In the opened window, choose a user for whom you want to disable the password, uncheck “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer” and then click “OK”:
3. The system will ask you to enter a user name and password for the last time, enter them and press “OK”:
4. From now on, Windows 10 will require no user name and password when starting the system, but in case the computer activates the sleeping mode, you will need the password anyway to resume work. Now we are going to disable it as well.
5. Click “Start” button and then choose your account name (top left):
In the appeared menu click “Change account settings”.
6. Move to “Sign-in options” and choose “Never” in “Require sign-in” section:
Everything’s done, now your Windows 10 will require no password when starting the system or waking up from sleep.
If you still have any questions left or need some details – just ask a question!